Thursday, January 22, 2009

The d C*NT POLICEMAN

The day was all ok for me...the regular stuff...media lists, meetings, understand the new client and some more meetings...nothing out of the blue - nothing except one:
My leave (if you consider leaving 2 hrs early a 'leave'!) was finally sanctioned. After two weeks of pleading with my manager and lots of fights with my parents (for not getting a 'leave'), it was finally approved today!

Starting tomorrow evening, I will leave for my hometown (Gondal, Gujarat) and will be back on Tuesday.

Anyway, coming to today - i left office @ 6:50 today and went to the saloon. Groomed myself to the presentable level and reached home. Got ready in 10 mins (SHOCKING? - FOR ME TOO!).

Left for the Morellato Gitanjali fashion show in my bro's car. Had to meet two friends at Dadar and go ahead. @ Dadar, this S-O-A-G Policewala knocks on the window and asks for my bro's license. The next thing I know he is giving us a ticket! Obviously it irked me and i pounced at every opportunity on him.

He took the license n did not make a carbon of the ticket! The c*nt took us to the central station and made us pay the so-called fine. Delayed us by over an hour late for the fashion show, missing the most supposedly-crucial part and creating a ruckus in my unmarried-but-taken life. I so hate this bastatd for this!

Anyway, until tomorrow, ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment