Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A weirdly hectic day

Start of the day: Got up on time to attend to the norning routine. Left home before my usual time. Caught a 15 minute earlier train than usual. Reached CST @ 9:40. At the share-a-cab stand were policemen diverting all cabs. Reached office @ 10:00 - was supposed to reach @ 9:30.
HECTIC!!

Reached office, got into helping my junior. Closed some stuff for my Soon-to-be ex clients through the day assuming the deadline is today (it is tomorrow!).
HECTIC!!

On my way to the station, got a call from my almost-already manager for tons of work expected to start tomorrow - briefed the same to my junior who was with me. Got hurriedly into the train, it was coming as I was entering the station. Managed to get a seat, but got a call from my manager-now-soon-to-be-director asking a zillion stuff. Could feel the tension in his voice - he assured me a hectic life ahead (words used - you will have your b*lls in your mouth). Again hurriedly breifed my junior.
HECTIC!!

Came home, hurriedly had my dinner and currently all set to go down again - got someone waiting for me. Will take a round, come home, watch Obama's swearing in, hear his speech and will quickly go off to sleep.
HECTIC!!

Damn, this is one helluva 'weirdly' hectic day...

---end---

No comments:

Post a Comment