Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A new start

One of the most saddening yet exciting days, today marked a new start for me. With me officially off my old client (Philips) and onto a new one (Lupin) opened a lot of avenues for me.

It made me move partly out of my comfort zone and prepared me to take on further challenges. Movinf from a healthcare focussed client to a much larger (and with a lot more expectations), I move onto Lupin.

The day started with me getting up way early than usual, catching one of the earlier trains and reaching office earlier than anyone else. Tracking papers to hunt down journalists was the 'task of the day '.

Post the media list update, i got down to meetings and plannings and responded to a slew of questions thrown at me by my manager (now AD). Though I was good with whatever he asked, it still freaks me out to respond to him.

This was followed by a not-so-succesful attempt by the team to connect with the new client. He was busy as usual. Nevertheless, we moved on and closed our 'plan' for an upcoming announcement. I shared the same with my team left for my place.

Well, getting a cab was another pain altogether. We waited for a full fledged 20 minutes to get a cab! We reached the station finally, left a trin and caught the next - better and emptier.

Coming home, I saw the IBH (supposedly 'you cannot not know what it is' - my soon-to-be-AD-manager said so), had my dinner, got back to writing my blog - which btw you are reading right now!

Until tomorrow - bye and have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment